Friday 7 February 2014

Friday Faves: The things that made me smile this week:

     Its all about the little things in life. It could be anything from a new song I heard on the radio, or a new food I tried. These are the things I'm lovin' this week!

February 7th-

True Detective: I got suckered into getting HBO again, because I love watching Girls on Sunday nights live. However, this season I am finding it kind of BORING. So, I started watching some other HBO shows. I gotta say I am hooked on True Detective. Matthew McConaughey has just been so good lately and this show is no exception. The show focuses on Rustin Cohle (McConaughey) and Martin Hart (Woody Harrelson) as detectives on the hunt to find a serial killer. There's only been 3 episodes so far, so not too much to catch up on if you haven't seen it yet. 

Vanilla Cupcake Goldfish: This was an impulse buy, but omg so good! They remind me of dunk-a-roos as a kid (Do those still exist?)

Benefit's "Gimme Brow": I've been meaning to buy this for some time now when I tried it weeks ago, but they are always sold out! (So, it must be good) I wanted to try some kind of eyebrow liner, but I was kind of scared I wouldn't fill it in right and end up looking like a crazy lady. However, I tried this gel and because you dip it in a brush, its really easy to just coat over your brows. It gives the look of fuller brows without looking too done up. Love it! 

Spicy Aztec Hot Chocolate: This winter has been unusually cold, or maybe I just got used to the winter being unusually warm the last couple of years. Whatever it is, I'm freezing and the only solution is hot chocolate. I picked up this spicy hot chocolate at bulk barn to try and it was chocolatey and spicy at the same time. Mind. Blown.

Happy Friday! I'm going to a restaurant for Winterlicious this weekend. Stay tuned for my review!



No comments:

Post a Comment